Top offer: 10% off
There is currently Blue Cross Sale* + get an extra 20% off your online order at Debenhams using this code. However, check if the code is still valid, as it might already be expired. Unfortunately, there are no other site-wide codes at this moment (25 March 2019).
The event ends 31/03/2019. Some exclusions may apply.
Other promotions and codes
- SH4J – Is your order under £50? Use this code and get free Standard Delivery (save £3.49). Delivered within 5 working days. Note that delivery for the furniture items may vary.
- SH5X or SH6S or SH3J – Free Click & Collect delivery to a UK store of your choice. Save £2 on orders under £30.
- SHA5 – Free Standard Delivery on your beauty/health order with no minimum spend. You will save £3.49.
- Free £5 Voucher – Place an online order between 28/1/19 - 27/3/19 (inclusive) and select the Click & Collect service point. You will receive a 'Click & Collect Thank You' £5 voucher when you collect your parcel. Valid on your next in store purchase until 10 April 2019. Not redeemable online. Full T&Cs can be found here.
- Up to 70% off Blue Cross Sale event is going on now at Debenhams UK and we have selected these offers that might interest you: (offers end 31/03/2019, unless otherwise stated)
- 1. Mother’s Day Event - £10 off Selected Fragrance & Skincare
- 2. Up to 70% off Womenswear, Menswear and Kidswear
- 3. Up To 50% Off Dresses, lingerie
- 4. Up To 50% Off Gift Experiences
- 5. Up to Half Price Toys
- 6. Up to Half Price Home and Electricals
Other ways to save at Debenhams
Debenhams Card Holders
Unlike the ASOS student discount (usually 10% off with NUS card number and UNiDAYS account), there are no discounts for students at Debenhams.
We wanted to be 100% sure, so we contacted Debenhams. Here is the answer from the Debenhams customer support team:
QUESTION sent to Debenhams support:
Hello,ANSWER from the Debenhams support:
do you currently offer any student discounts for students in the UK? Do you plan to create student discount in the near future?
Thank you, Peter
Thank you for your email.
I can confirm that currently we are not offering any discounts for students in the UK. I regret to inform you that we are unable to guarantee whether we will hold any kind of students discount in the near future.
Debenhams Customer Services
How to apply a promotional code?
When shopping online on Debenhams.com you can enter your promo code either in the very last step (called "Confirmation") during the checkout process or on the "My shopping bag" page.
1. To be able to do that, first you have to add some products into your shopping bag. Then, click on the “My Bag” or “View all items in My Bag” button located in the top right corner of the website.
2. Then you have to find a text box where you will enter the code. It looks like this:
After clicking the “Apply” button you will know immediately if the code works or if it's expired/invalid. In our example we used code “SH6S” for free Click & Collect delivery and the code has been successfully accepted. In other cases, when the code is not valid this message will be shown: “Sorry, that promotional code was not recognized, please check and try again.”
The promotional codes aren't usually linked to a specific payment method. At Debenhams.com you can pay through PayPal or use your credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express,Delta/Connect, Maestro) and you will benefit from a promo code.
Having trouble with applying your promotional code? There is a Debenhams FAQ page about promotional codes where you will get more information how to use them, why they don't work sometimes, what to do if you had forgotten to apply a code and placed an order. Alternatively, you can contact Codesium team for assistance.
Debenhams offers several delivery options for customers based in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Home delivery (Standard, Next or Nominated day, Next or Nominated evening delivery) costs range from £0 to £9.99. Orders over £50 get FREE delivery, otherwise a fee of £3.49 is charged. If you make a beauty order you can always get free delivery when you enter promo code SHA5 at checkout.
- Click & Collect - shop online and on the next day after 2pm* (or anytime within 14 days) collect your order from one of the Debenhams stores (*it takes 2 working days for Northern Ireland). This service is free for orders of £30 or more. If your order is under £30 - use promo code SH3J for free C&C delivery.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, Debenhams will exchange or refund the money within 28 days after delivery. The fastest method is returning to a Debenhams store, but if you have made a purchase online you can also use Hermes Parcelshop service or drop your parcel off at your nearest Post Office (Royal Mail).
Debenhams Credit Card
With the Debenhams credit card you earn benefits every time you shop online or instore. Earn 3 points for every £1 you spend. As a reward, they will convert the points (every 3 months) into Debenhams Reward Vouchers for in store use.
Upon signing up, you will also receive 500 points in your welcome book in the form of £5 Reward In-store Voucher and 10% (sometimes even 20%) off your first (next) Debenhams purchase.
There are some criteria (you must be 18+, permanent UK resident with UK bank account and phone number) to be able to apply for the card. Make a quick eligibility check here.
Debenhams Beauty Club
Beauty Club is a reward program allowing you to spend your points or £ rewards on your favorite beauty brands.
- You get 3 points for every £1 you spend online or instore on anything related to beauty (make up, body care, fragrance, beauty services, beauty electricals,...)
- 500 points = £5. The conversation is processed once a month.
- Use your points to pay for beauty products. As a part or full payment.
To start collecting points join Debenhams beauty club (a Debenhams.com account required). As a member you will also receive additional extras: free standard delivery, freebie deluxe size samples and a special gift for your birthday.
Debenhams Travel Money
Going abroad? Get a foreign currency from Debenhams while you are still in the UK. Choose from 60+ available currencies. With 0% commissions pay with your credit/debit card to get competitive exchange rates. Having Debenhams card you'll get even better rates.
Getting Travel Money:
- in store - Visit bureaus in Debenhams stores and they will assist you. Plus they will also treat you to a £5 voucher: convert £50+ and receive a voucher for £5 off Debenhams purchases of £20+ (valid in store only, on the day of issue).
- online - place your order online before 2pm and have it next day. Free delivery when you buy Travel Money worth of £500 or more.
What are the best-sellers on Debenhams.com in March?
Here are some ideas of popular items during the Up to 70% off Blue Cross Sale event:
Below are expired codes which have been published over the last 3 years.
NB34 – and extra 10% off during the Up to 70% off Blue Cross Sale in the spring of 2019. To redeem this code you had to spend £50 or more.
XV44 – the code was giving you an extra discount (10% off) everything, including items in the Up to 30% off Debenhams Spectacular event when you spent £30 or more. Some exclusions applied.
KY72 – 10% off during Pay Day Friday with no minimum spend
DM72 – 10% off £50 valid during the Up to 30% off new season
YN33 and XZ93 – 10% off £50, valid also on items in sale.
MX94 – From 24th - 27th January 2019 get 20% off Debenhams Home (Kitchenware, Tableware, Bedding, Lighting, Luggage, Home accessories and more) with this code. No minimum spend.
NK26 – the first code in 2019 valid one day only (1/1) - 10% off with no minimum spend.
NC29 – a special 10% discount with no minimum spend during the New Year's Eve
DF46 – 10% off £25 valid on full price items only
HR97 – 10% sitewide Christmas bonus code (including electricals)
BY66 – 10% off £50.
MD37 – Spend £25 or more on Toys between 6th - 12th December and get 20% off.
RN42 – one day only, Christmas bonus code giving you 10% off with no minimum purchase
YM43 – extra 10% off during the Half price star deals
RK22 – 20% off selected Womens, Kids, Mens & Home products. Online only.
KY33 – an extra 10% off £30 during the Flash Online Sale event (Up To 40% Off Online Only) during the 11.11. weekend↓ Click to see more expired codes ↓
Getting touch with Debenhams
- General questions - 0344 800 8877
- Electricals & laptops - 01484 481361
- The Debenhams credit card - 0333 220 2519
- Debenhams travel money - 0344 800 8877
Calling from abroad? Use this international number +44207 387 8723.
If it isn't something urgent, you can use email to reach Debenhams and get an answer within 48 hours.