Top offer: an extra 10% off
There is currently the Spring Spectacular event* now on, plus you can get an extra 10% off your online order at Debenhams using this code. Check if the code is still valid, as it may already have expired. Unfortunately, there are no site-wide codes available at the moment (4 April 2020).
*ends 05/04/2020. Some exclusions may apply.
Other promotions and codes
- Code: SH7WCode copied successfully– Free Standard Delivery on all orders. You will save £3.49.
- Code: SH9XCode copied successfully– Get your order delivered when it suits you. Enter this code and enjoy free Nominated Evening delivery (save £3.99). Order by 9pm for next day delivery.
- Code: SHA5Code copied successfully– Free Standard Delivery on your beauty/health order with no minimum spend. You will save £3.49.
- Code: DTMCode copied successfully– 20% off Debenhams Travel Insurance. You'll also receive a FREE gift card* worth £5 or £15. (*Applies to new customer single/annual policies)
- Code: G499Code copied successfully– Spend £50 or more online or instore on B by Ted Baker products (available on selected lines) and receive a free Foil Gift Box in pink.
- The Spring Spectacular Event is now on at Debenhams UK. We have selected some online offers that you may be interested in: (offers end on 05/04/2020, unless otherwise stated)
- 1. 30% off women's fashion
- 2. 15% off all beauty, skincare and fragrance
- 3. 30% off women's shoes and lingerie
- 4. 30% off menswear & accessories
- 5. Up to 30% off childrenswear
- 6. Up to 50% off toys
- 7. Up to half price electricals & personal care
- 8. 30% off homeware
- 9. Up to half price men's tees, polos & shorts (today only. Ends 04/04/2020)
- 10. Free gift when you purchase 2 Elemis products, one to be anti-ageing (worth £73)
- 11. Trending now: Radley - Blue Check Print 'Penton Mews' Medium Crossbody Bag £34.50 (Item No. 0890105648)
- 12. Extended returns period to 60 days
Other ways to save at Debenhams
Debenhams Credit Card
Unlike student discount at ASOS (usually 10% off with a NUS card number or UNiDAYS account), there are no discounts for students at Debenhams.
We wanted to be 100% sure, so we contacted Debenhams to check. Here is the answer we received from the Debenhams customer support team:
QUESTION sent to Debenhams support:
Hello,ANSWER from the Debenhams support:
do you currently offer any student discounts for students in the UK? Do you plan to create student discount in the near future?
Thank you, Peter
Thank you for your email.
I can confirm that currently we are not offering any discounts for students in the UK. I regret to inform you that we are unable to guarantee whether we will hold any kind of students discount in the near future.
Debenhams Customer Services
How to apply a voucher code?
When shopping online on Debenhams.com you can enter your promo code either in the very last step (called "Confirmation") during the checkout process or on the "My shopping bag" page.
1. To do this, you first need to add an item into your shopping bag. Then, click on the “My Bag” or “View all items in My Bag” button located in the top right corner of the website.
2. Then, find the text input box where you can enter the code. It looks like this:
Once you click on the “Apply” button, you will instantly see if the code has worked or if it's expired/invalid. In our example, we are using the code “SH4J” for free Standard Delivery and the code has been successfully applied. If the code is not valid, this message will appear: “Sorry that promotional code was not recognised, please check and try again.”
The promotional codes aren't usually linked to a specific payment method. At Debenhams.com, you can pay with a gift card, your credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express,Delta/Connect, Maestro) or your store card - with all of these payment methods, you will still benefit from a promo code.
Having trouble with applying your promo code? There is a Debenhams FAQ page about promotional codes, where you will get more information on how to use them, why they sometimes don't work and what to do if you had forgotten to apply a code before placing an order. Alternatively, you can contact Codesium team for assistance.
Debenhams offers several delivery options for customers based in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Home delivery (Standard, Next or Nominated day/Evening delivery) costs range from £0 to £3.99. Orders over £50 get FREE Standard delivery. Otherwise, a fee of £3.49 is charged.
- Click & Collect - shop online and collect your order from a Debenhams store. Your order will be ready to collect from 2pm in 2 working days (wait for a confirmation email). Come to the C&C point within 14 days. This service is now free of charge for all orders (there is no longer any minimum spend or additional cost).
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, Debenhams will exchange or refund the money within 28 days after delivery (fuss-free returns). The quickest method is returning the item to a Debenhams store, but if you have made a purchase online you can also use Hermes Parcelshop service or drop your parcel off at your nearest Post Office branch (Royal Mail).
Debenhams Credit Card
With the Debenhams credit card, you earn benefits every time you shop online or instore. Earn 3 points for every £1 you spend at Debenhams, or 1 point for every £2 you spend everywhere else. As a reward, they will convert the points (every 3 months) into Debenhams Reward Vouchers for in-store use.
Upon signing up, you will also receive:
- 500 points in your welcome book (worth a £5 voucher)
- Up to 20% off women's, men's, kids' & home
- Up to 10% off beauty and fragrance, electricals, furniture, toys, gifts
- 10% off in Debenhams Cafés and restaurants
- Free standard delivery everytime you use your Debenhams Credit Card
- Fee free travel money transactions with preferential rates & more
There are some qualifying criteria (you must be 18+, a permanent UK resident with a UK bank account and phone number) in order for you to apply for the card. Make a quick eligibility check here.
Debenhams Beauty Club
Beauty Club is a reward programme that allows you to spend your points or £ rewards on your favourite beauty brands.
- You get 3 points for every £1 you spend online or instore on anything related to beauty (make up, body care, fragrance, beauty services, beauty electricals,...)
- 500 points = £5. The conversion is processed once a month.
- Use your points to pay for beauty products as a part or full payment.
To start collecting points, join Debenhams beauty club (a Debenhams.com account is required). As a member, you will also receive additional extras, including: free standard delivery, freebie deluxe size samples and a special gift on your birthday.
Debenhams Travel Money
Going abroad? Get your foreign currency from Debenhams while you are still in the UK. Choose from 60+ available currencies. There's also 0% commission to pay with your credit/debit card, so you’ll always be getting competitive exchange rates. With a Debenhams card, you'll reap even more benefits.
Getting Travel Money:
- in store - Visit bureaus in Debenhams stores and the team will assist you. Plus, they will also treat you to a £5 voucher: convert £50+ and receive a voucher for £5 off Debenhams purchases of £20+ (valid in-store only on the day of issue).
- online - place your order online before 2pm and receive it the next day. Free delivery when you buy Travel Money worth £500 or more.
BONUS: Receive a free £5 off £20 voucher to spend in-store when you buy Travel Money of £50 or more.
What are the best-sellers on Debenhams.com?
Here are some examples of popular items during the Spring Spectacular Event in April:
Below are expired codes which have been published over the last 3 years.
GV49 – an extra 10% off during the Blue Cross Sale in March 2020.
GK44 – an extra 10% off during the Mid Season sale at Debenhams in March 2020. No minimum spend applied.
VG96 – an extra 10% off £50 + free delivery on all orders. The code was valid during the Leap Year event (28 - 29 February 2020).
SH9A – Free Standard Delivery on your all orders with no minimum spend.
SH7Q or SH7P – Free Standard Delivery on all orders with no minimum spend.
KE30 – 30% off selected electricals over £200. Online only.
KY76 – 10% off £50 during the Half Term event.
LK76 – 10% off £50 during the Valentine's Day event at Debenhams.
PL99 or NG26 – Christmas bonus discount - 10% off when you spent £50 or more.
SH7S – free Standard Delivery on almost all orders. Limited time only
SH7N – one day only free delivery code with no minimum purchase.
GV27 – 10% off £50 during the Eve Event at Debenhams in December 2019.
SH7L and SH7M – One day only - free standard delivery codes valid on all orders.
BD47 – 10% off when you spent £50 or more during the Eve event at Debenhams in December 19.
HJ76 – 10% off all beauty. The code was valid for one day only.
SH7E or SH7G – free standard delivery on all orders during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period.
SH7D – free standard delivery on all orders. The code was valid one day only (before Black Friday).
KM42 – an extra 10% off £50 during the Spectacular Event in November 2019.
ZH29 – a sitewide 20% discount during the Debenhams Flash Sale weekend in early November 2019.
NL37 – an extra 10% off beauty & fragrance.
KP22 – 10% off £60 during the Up to 30% off Half Term.
KE30 – 30% off selected electrical products over £200 at Debenhams between 24th - 27th October 2019.
MH67 – an extra 10% off during the Coat, Knit & Boot in October 2019.
SH4L – Select your day to receive your order - free Nominated Day delivery
SH4J – Order under £50? Get free Standard UK Delivery (save £3.49) with this code. Delivered within 5 working days. Note that furniture delivery times may vary.
HY76 – Welcome to Debenhams; enjoy 10% off your first order with no minimum spend. Some exclusions may apply
ZY43 – an extra 10% off during the Up-to-half-price Autumn Sale in October 2019. Min spend £60.
CJ79 – 20% off Women’s, Men’s, Kids’, Home and Lighting during the Friends & Family Private Sale at the end of September. Online and in stores when you scan this barcode
VC92 – 15% off selected Beauty, Skincare, Fragrance during Friends & Family Private Sale.
BM34 or ZN93 – both codes were active during the Shoe and Bag event in Sept 2019 giving you an extra 10% off.
YF42 – 20% off women's, men's, kids' & home and NN96 for 10% off beauty & fragrance during the Diamond Day (11/9) over 60s promotion at Debenhams.
Free £5 Voucher – If you placee an online order between 19/08/19 - 01/09/19 (inclusive) with Click & Collect service point, you could receive a 'Click & Collect Thank You' £5 voucher when you collected your parcel. Valid on your next in store purchase (over £25) until 15 September 2019.
VD47 or KV99 – these codes were active during the Spectacular Event in August. Giving you an extra 10% off online or in stores using this barcode.
VT72 – an extra 10% sitewide discount which was valid during the Final Clearance in August 2019.
VD32 – Pay day deal: an extra 10% off sale items in July.
ZF72 – 10% off £50 during the Fashion and Home Sale in July.
DZ32 – 10% sitewide discount (excluding beauty, electricals, furniture) during the Debenhams Summer Event. The code expired 23 June 2019.
KL44 – 25% off all (already reduced ones) Gift Experiences and Activity Superstore including photoshoots, paintball, hotel stays, car/helicopter riding and much more. Ended 16/06/2019.
RX74 – an extra 10% off during the Spectacular Event in June 2019.
PP42 – an extra 10% off during the Payday weekend at the end of May with no minimum spend.
SH5X or SH6S or SH3J – Using these codes you could save £2 on Click & Collect delivery when your order was under £30. However, Debenhams has removed the threshold - meaning there is no longer any minimum spend or charge applied.
BH22 – 10% off during the Holiday event when you spent £75. Excluding beauty, electricals, men's toiletries, Fred Perry, Hammond & Co, Baker by Ted and more. Expired on 12 May 2019.
CK74 – 10% off with a purchase over £50. The code worked on most of the items online, excluding beauty, fragrance, electricals, furniture and more.
DH23 – A fixed discount of £10 with your order over £50. Meaning that when you spent £50 this code gave you a decent 20% off.↓ Click to see more expired codes ↓
Getting touch with Debenhams
- General questions - 0344 800 8877
- Electricals & laptops - 01484 481361
- The Debenhams credit card - 0333 220 2519
- Debenhams travel money - 0344 800 8877
Calling from abroad? Use this international number +44207 387 8723.
If your enquiry isn't urgent, you can send an email to Debenhams and the team will respond within 48 hours.