Top offer: 20% off
There is currently Summer Event* going on now + get an extra 20% off your online order at Debenhams using this code. However, check if the code is still valid, as it might already be expired. Unfortunately, there are no other site-wide codes at this moment (20 June 2019).
*Ends 26/06/2019. Some exclusions may apply.
Other promotions and codes
- Codes: SH4L or SH4N – Get your order when it suits you. Enter one of these codes and enjoy free Nominated Day/Evening delivery (save £3.99). Order by 9pm.
- Code: SH4J – Is your order under £50? Use this code and get free Standard UK Delivery (save £3.49). Delivered within 5 working days. Note that delivery for the furniture items may vary.
- Code: SHA5 – Free Standard Delivery on your beauty/health order with no minimum spend. You will save £3.49.
- Code: DTM – 20% off Debenhams Travel insurance. Valid on new business policies only. You’ll also receive a FREE gift card worth up to £15.
- Up to Half Price Summer Sale is now on at Debenhams UK and we have selected these offers that might interest you: (offers end on 30/06/2019, unless otherwise stated)
- 1. Up to half price Beauty
- 2. Up to half price Womenswear, Kidswear & Menswear
- 3. Up to half price Women’s Swimwear
- 4. Up to half price Toys
- 5. 20% off new season womenswear/menswear (ends 23/06/2019)
- 6. Up to Half Price Home and Electricals (ongoing offers)
- 7. Trending now: Lounge & Sleep - Navy Closed Toe Mule Slippers £6.25 (limited time offer)
- 8. Free £5 voucher (£5 off orders of £20+ in-store) with purchase of £50 worth of Travel Money (ongoing offer)
Other ways to save at Debenhams
Debenhams Card Holders
Unlike the ASOS student discount (usually 10% off with NUS card number and UNiDAYS account), there are no discounts for students at Debenhams.
We wanted to be 100% sure, so we contacted Debenhams. Here is the answer from the Debenhams customer support team:
QUESTION sent to Debenhams support:
Hello,ANSWER from the Debenhams support:
do you currently offer any student discounts for students in the UK? Do you plan to create student discount in the near future?
Thank you, Peter
Thank you for your email.
I can confirm that currently we are not offering any discounts for students in the UK. I regret to inform you that we are unable to guarantee whether we will hold any kind of students discount in the near future.
Debenhams Customer Services
How to apply a promotional code?
When shopping online on Debenhams.com you can enter your promo code either in the very last step (called "Confirmation") during the checkout process or on the "My shopping bag" page.
1. To be able to do that, first you have to add some products into your shopping bag. Then, click on the “My Bag” or “View all items in My Bag” button located in the top right corner of the website.
2. Then you have to find a text box where you will enter the code. It looks like this:
After clicking the “Apply” button you will know immediately if the code works or if it's expired/invalid. In our example we used code “SH4J” for free Standard Delivery and the code has been successfully applied. In other cases, when the code is not valid this message will be shown: “Sorry that promotional code was not recognised, please check and try again.”
The promotional codes aren't usually linked to a specific payment method. At Debenhams.com you can pay with a Gift card or use your credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express,Delta/Connect, Maestro) or store card and you will benefit from a promo code.
Having trouble with applying your promotional code? There is a Debenhams FAQ page about promotional codes where you will get more information how to use them, why they don't work sometimes, what to do if you had forgotten to apply a code and placed an order. Alternatively, you can contact Codesium team for assistance.
Debenhams offers several delivery options for customers based in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Home delivery (Standard, Next or Nominated day/evening delivery) costs range from £0 to £3.99. Orders over £50 get FREE Standard delivery, otherwise a fee of £3.49 is charged.
- Click & Collect - shop online and collect your order from one of the Debenhams stores. Your order will be ready to 2pm in 2 working days (wait for a confirmation email). Come to the C&C point within 14 days. This service is free of charge for all orders now (there is no longer any minimum spend or charge applied).
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, Debenhams will exchange or refund the money within 28 days after delivery. The fastest method is returning to a Debenhams store, but if you have made a purchase online you can also use Hermes Parcelshop service or drop your parcel off at your nearest Post Office (Royal Mail).
Debenhams Credit Card
With the Debenhams credit card you earn benefits every time you shop online or instore. Earn 3 points for every £1 you spend. As a reward, they will convert the points (every 3 months) into Debenhams Reward Vouchers for in store use. Another benefit is that when you make a purchase on debenhams.com with your Debenhams Credit Card you will receive free standard delivery (with no promo code required).
Upon signing up, you will also receive:
- 500 points in your welcome book in the form of £5 Reward In-store Voucher
- Up to 20% off Women's, Men's, Kids & Home
- Up to 10% off Beauty and fragrance, Electricals, Furniture, Toys, Gifts
There are some criteria (you must be 18+, permanent UK resident with UK bank account and phone number) to be able to apply for the card. Make a quick eligibility check here.
Debenhams Beauty Club
Beauty Club is a reward program allowing you to spend your points or £ rewards on your favorite beauty brands.
- You get 3 points for every £1 you spend online or instore on anything related to beauty (make up, body care, fragrance, beauty services, beauty electricals,...)
- 500 points = £5. The conversation is processed once a month.
- Use your points to pay for beauty products. As a part or full payment.
To start collecting points join Debenhams beauty club (a Debenhams.com account required). As a member you will also receive additional extras: free standard delivery, freebie deluxe size samples and a special gift for your birthday.
Debenhams Travel Money
Going abroad? Get a foreign currency from Debenhams while you are still in the UK. Choose from 60+ available currencies. With 0% commissions pay with your credit/debit card to get competitive exchange rates. Having Debenhams card you'll get even better rates.
Getting Travel Money:
- in store - Visit bureaus in Debenhams stores and they will assist you. Plus they will also treat you to a £5 voucher: convert £50+ and receive a voucher for £5 off Debenhams purchases of £20+ (valid in store only, on the day of issue).
- online - place your order online before 2pm and have it next day. Free delivery when you buy Travel Money worth of £500 or more.
BONUS: Receive a free £5 off £20 spend in store voucher - when you buy £50 or more of Travel Money.
What are the best-sellers on Debenhams.com?
Here are some ideas of popular items during the Summer event in June:
Below are expired codes which have been published over the last 3 years.
KL44 – 25% off all (already reduced ones) Gift Experiences and Activity Superstore including photoshoots, paintball, hotel stays, car/helicopter riding and much more. Ended 16/06/2019.
SH4Q – Get your order tomorrow - enter this code for free Next Day delivery (save £3.99). Order by 9pm (6pm, if you order on Saturday).
RX74 – an extra 10% off during the Spectacular Event in June 2019.
PP42 – an extra 10% off during the Payday weekend at the end of May with no minimum spend.
SH5X or SH6S or SH3J – Using these codes you could save £2 on Click & Collect delivery when your order was under £30. However, Debenhams has removed the threshold - meaning there is no longer any minimum spend or charge applied.
BH22 – 10% off during the Holiday event when you spent £75. Excluding beauty, electricals, men's toiletries, Fred Perry, Hammond & Co, Baker by Ted and more. Expired on 12 May 2019.
Free £5 Voucher – If you placed an online order between 11/4/19 - 6/5/19 (inclusive) with Click & Collect service point, you could receive a 'Click & Collect Thank You' £5 voucher when you collected your parcel. Valid on your next in store purchase (over £25) until 21 May 2019. Not redeemable online.
CK74 – 10% off with a purchase over £50. The code worked on most of the items online, excluding beauty, fragrance, electricals, furniture and more.
DH23 – A fixed discount of £10 with your order over £50. Meaning that when you spent £50 this code gave you a decent 20% off.
G658 – Complimentary gift (Goody bag) when you spent £50 on Dior Backstage products. Online only. Expired 22/4/19. Add the code to redeem your gift at checkout.
NB34 – and extra 10% off during the Up to 70% off Blue Cross Sale in the spring of 2019. To redeem this code you had to spend £50 or more.
XV44 – the code was giving you an extra discount (10% off) everything, including items in the Up to 30% off Debenhams Spectacular event when you spent £30 or more. Some exclusions applied.
KY72 – 10% off during Pay Day Friday with no minimum spend↓ Click to see more expired codes ↓
Getting touch with Debenhams
- General questions - 0344 800 8877
- Electricals & laptops - 01484 481361
- The Debenhams credit card - 0333 220 2519
- Debenhams travel money - 0344 800 8877
Calling from abroad? Use this international number +44207 387 8723.
If it isn't something urgent, you can use email to reach Debenhams and get an answer within 48 hours.