Top offer: 20% off*
Get an extra 20% off selected Womens, Kids, Mens & Home products. Online only, from 15/11/2018 – 19/11/2018.
*Offer applies to selected lines only. Excluding Womens Accessories, Beauty, Mens Toiletries, Grooming and more.
Other promotions and codes
- SH6S or SH3J – Free Next Day* Click & Collect delivery on selected orders. Without the promo code this service costs £2 for orders under £30. *Order by 9pm.
- SHA5 – Free Standard Delivery on your beauty/health order with no minimum spend. You will save £3.49.
- These offers and promotions might interest you: (end on 18/11/2018, unless otherwise stated)
- 1. 3 for 2 on Christmas decorations
- 2. Makeup bundle must haves (bareMinerals, Urban Decay, Yves Saint Laurent, Smashbox)
- 3. Elizabeth Arden, Estèe Lauder and Elemis free gifts with purchase (while stocks last)
- 4. Womenswear accessories: 20% off selected handbags, hats, gloves & scarves
- 5. Kidswear: Up to 20& off nightwear
- 6. Kidswear: Up to 30% off dresses, knitwear, outerwear
- 7. 20% off selected designer bed linens
- 8. Up to half price toys (ends 19/11/2018)
- 9. Up to 50% off experiences (ends 19/11/2018)
- 10. Up to half price on furniture + an extra 10% off (ends 02/12/2018)
Other ways to save at Debenhams
Debenhams Card Holders
Win a Debenhams giftcard
Below are expired codes which have been published over the last 3 years.
MD37 – 20% off toys when you spent £25* or more. The code expired on 11th November 2018. (*excludes Little Tikes, Playmobil & Lego).
KY33 – an extra 10% off £30 during the Flash Online Sale event (Up To 40% Off Online Only) during the 11.11. weekend
XN24 and PJ47 – additional 10% off £60 during the Up to 30% off Winter Spectacular Event.
CZ23 – 10% off £30 during the Blue Cross Weekend event.
CG76 – 10% off new season and sale at Debenhams when you enter this code. Online only from 04/10/2018 to 08/10/2018. Excludes: All beauty & fragrance, All electricals, All furniture, All toys, Menswear - Mens toiletries, Mens Grooming, Fred Perry.
GM24 – £10 off Clinique Foundation orders. Online only from 28/09/2018 to 04/10/2018.
MF27 – You could save an extra 10% off £70 orders during the Shoes & Bags Event in September 2018.
20DB – 20% off blow LTD expert beauty services (blow dries, make-up, manicures & pedicures, massages, waxing or lash services). Book at home or book at a beauty bar in London, Birmingham & Manchester. Valid for new customers only.
Free £5 Voucher – If you placed an online order between 14 August 2018 and 2 September 2018 (inclusive) using the Click & Collect service point, you could get a £5 'Click & Collect Thank You' voucher when you collected your parcel. Valid on your next in store purchase before 16 September 2018. Not redeemable online.↓ Click to see more expired codes ↓
How to apply a promotional code?
When shopping online on Debenhams.com you can enter your promo code either in the very last step (called "Confirmation") during the checkout process or on the "My shopping bag" page.
1. To be able to do that, first you have to add some products into your shopping bag. Then, click on the “My Bag” or “View all items in My Bag” button located in the top right corner of the website.
2. Then you have to find a text box where you will enter the code. It looks like this:
After clicking the “Apply” button you will know immediately if the code works or if it's expired/invalid. In our example we used code “SH6S” for free Click & Collect delivery and the code has been successfully accepted. In other cases, when the code is not valid this message will be shown: “Sorry, that promotional code was not recognized, please check and try again.”
The promotional codes aren't usually linked to a specific payment method. At Debenhams.com you can pay through PayPal or use your credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express,Delta/Connect, Maestro) and you will benefit from a promo code.
Having trouble with applying your promotional code? There is a Debenhams FAQ page about promotional codes where you will get more information how to use them, why they don't work sometimes, what to do if you had forgotten to apply a code and placed an order. Alternatively, you can contact Codesium team for assistance.
Debenhams offers several delivery options for customers based in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Home delivery (Standard, Next or Nominated day, Next or Nominated evening delivery) costs range from £0 to £9.99. Orders over £50 get FREE delivery, otherwise a fee of £3.49 is charged. If you make a beauty order you can always get free delivery when you enter promo code SHA5 at checkout.
- Click & Collect - shop online and on the next day after 2pm* (or anytime within 14 days) collect your order from one of the Debenhams stores (*it takes 2 working days for Northern Ireland). This service is free for orders of £30 or more. If your order is under £30 - use promo code SH3J for free C&C delivery.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, Debenhams will exchange or refund the money within 28 days after delivery. The fastest method is returning to a Debenhams store, but if you have made a purchase online you can also use Hermes Parcelshop service for free or drop your parcel off at your nearest Post Office (Royal Mail) for free returns if your parcel is under 5kg.
Debenhams Credit Card
With the Debenhams credit card you earn benefits every time you shop online or instore. Earn 3 points for every £1 you spend. As a reward, they will convert the points (every 3 months) into Debenhams Reward Vouchers for in store use.
Upon signing up, you will also receive 500 points in your welcome book in the form of £5 Reward In-store Voucher and 10% (sometimes even 20%) off your first (next) Debenhams purchase.
There are some criteria (you must be 18+, permanent UK resident with UK bank account and phone number) to be able to apply for the card. Make a quick eligibility check here.
Debenhams Beauty Club
Beauty Club is a reward program allowing you to spend your points or £ rewards on your favorite beauty brands.
- You get 3 points for every £1 you spend online or instore on anything related to beauty (make up, body care, fragrance, beauty services, beauty electricals,...)
- 500 points = £5. The conversation is processed once a month.
- Use your points to pay for beauty products. As a part or full payment.
To start collecting points join Debenhams beauty club (a Debenhams.com account required). As a member you will also receive additional extras: free standard delivery, freebie deluxe size samples and a special gift for your birthday.
Debenhams Travel Money
Going abroad? Get a foreign currency from Debenhams while you are still in the UK. Choose from 60+ available currencies. With 0% commissions pay with your credit/debit card to get competitive exchange rates. Having Debenhams card you'll get even better rates.
Getting Travel Money:
- in store - Visit bureaus in Debenhams stores and they will assist you. Plus they will also treat you to a £5 voucher: convert £50+ and receive a voucher for £5 off Debenhams purchases of £20+ (valid in store only, on the day of issue).
- online - place your order online before 2pm and have it next day. Free delivery when you buy Travel Money worth of £500 or more.
Getting touch with Debenhams
- General questions - 0344 800 8877
- Electricals & laptops - 01484 481361
- The Debenhams credit card - 0333 220 2519
- Debenhams travel money - 0344 800 8877
Calling from abroad? Use this international number +44207 387 8723.
If it isn't something urgent, you can use email to reach Debenhams and get an answer within 48 hours.